The Carson House

Dublin Core

Is Part Of

Redwood as Object Exhibit

Title

The Carson House

Subject

Historical Landmark
Redwood Building

Description

"The Carson House in Eureka, built in 1885 is an outstanding year around visitor attraction. Originally built by William Carson, it is now retained in its preserved state by the Ingomar Club, a private men's organization.

The Carson House is located at 2nd and M Streets in Eureka, CA." -back of this postcard

Identifier

2007.02.3176

Source

Humboldt State University Library Special Collections

Publisher

Freeman-Von Normann Enterprises

Date

1974

Language

English

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

Postcard

Physical Dimensions

4 x 6 in

Citation

“The Carson House,” Researching the Redwoods, accessed September 15, 2019, https://rnp.omeka.net/items/show/383.

Output Formats

Geolocation

Comments

Allowed tags: <p>, <a>, <em>, <strong>, <ul>, <ol>, <li>