The Pink Lady

Dublin Core

Is Part Of

Redwood as Object Exhibit

Title

The Pink Lady

Subject

Redwood (Wood)
Victorian architecture
Landmarks

Description

From back of postcard:
"THE PINK LADY, corner of 2nd & M, Old Town Eureka. The Pink Lady was built as a wedding present from William Carson, builder of the Carson Mansion, to his son Milton in 1889. This is considered to be one of the finest examples of Queen Anne Victorian architecture in the United States. It is constructed of redwood inside and out."

Creator

Von Normann, Bob

Identifier

2007.02.3182

Source

Humboldt State University Library Special Collections

Publisher

FVN, Corp.

Language

English

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

Postcard

Physical Dimensions

4 x 6 in

Citation

Von Normann, Bob, “The Pink Lady,” Researching the Redwoods, accessed November 13, 2019, https://rnp.omeka.net/items/show/412.

Output Formats

Geolocation

Comments

Allowed tags: <p>, <a>, <em>, <strong>, <ul>, <ol>, <li>